IQ Option has rendered the online portal extremely easy for trading. It helps the consumer to use many financial tools such as bitcoin, securities, assets, ETFs, and forex to execute even complicated trading strategies. This broker, run by IQ Choice Ltd., was launched in 2013. IQ Option’s growth has been phenomenal and it has become the world’s leading trading platform with 1 million transactions per day and 48 million registered users.
Traders from Singapore, Malaysia, Pakistan, South Africa and India use the trading platform IQ Choice for their regular transactions.
IQ Option is Cyprus centered and CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) controlled. This IQ Choice analysis can help you determine whether or not it will satisfy your trading needs across the platform’s detailed expertise.
Conclusion: An outstanding software for beginners and professionals.
What it Offers
IQ Option is a flexible trading site that gives its users a range of alternatives and enables buyers to swap Contracts for Variations (CFDs) on goods, coins, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), Forex and many other digital products from the outset as a digital options trader.
- Forex – FX trade, or Forex, is a growing financial practice and IQ Preference reveals some 188 pairs of currency trading. This lets customers swap their preferred foreign currencies conveniently.
- EFTs – EFT investment is a comparatively recent product, so ETFs operate by tracking the values of commodities, indices so baskets. These can be traded along the same lines as regular inventories, and traders can pick from around 4288 different ETFs.
- Cryptocurrencies – Consumers would be able to trade 12 of the biggest cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Monero, Zcash, Omisego, IOTA, and Dash too.
- CFD on Stocks – IQ Preference enables consumers to trade CFDs on stocks of more than 176 different firms among the most popular listed NASDAQ and NYSE businesses.
- Other options – Consumers can bet on through asset values like currencies, bonds, indices and commodities. The Website is already a gateway to more than 10 million alternatives.
IQ Option Demo Account
As with other rivals, IQ Option provides a free account. So, the IQ Choice sample account stands out. That’s because no limit is imposed on how long the trial program can be used. Through your trading tactics this makes you feel absolutely at ease. This even lets you test potential trading strategies in the future.
Digital funds need $10,000 for the sample account for the alternative IQ. If you use all those simulated assets, you will replenish the amount easily, enabling you to continue to practice your trading techniques.
Another advantage of the trial plan is the fact that you do not need to provide contact information before you need them. With rivals that isn’t always the case. The lack of personal information needed for a trial account helps protect prospective customers’ privacy.
IQ Option Real Accounts
IQ Choice requires a low minimum deposit and new traders may start by simply depositing $10 to open a live account, currently, there are two choices for a trading account:
Real Account – Minimum investment of $10 can be met and Trading capability is not restricted. This account provides access to more than 70 assets, and withdrawals must be sent to customers and treated within 24 hours. Real account holders can also participate in numerous trading competitions held on the website (customers outside the EU).
VIP Account – This is available to traders depositing $1900 or an equivalent sum of other currencies by having a trading value of $15,000 ‘IQ Preference Ltd.’ Besides the features shown on the standard account, in the VIP account there is also a skilled counselor who can also assist traders with any queries and problems. The VIP account also comes with a monthly update on market trading activity, which is tested out by the company’s analysts and provides useful feedback to customers on their performance.
IQ Option Signup
The best way to get started is to sign up through Facebook, Google or just using an email address to establish an account. Once you have entered your details and produced a token, you can proceed. After completion of this, you must either use your trial account or upload your real account before moving on to live to trade. A pop-up should remind you both of your accounts for rehearsal and of the real account being set up.
IQ Option has built its patented architecture that allows site navigation a fun experience. The design has been extensively well designed with an elegant approach and the location of all the various resources and features is quite clear. The free sample account also provides users with the possibility of managing all the underlying funds. As a consequence, trade types have a variety of options, so consumers can quickly switch between their preferred properties.
The app also provides a range of charting tools, such as Bollinger bands and moving averages, which all further improve trading efficiency.
IQ Option Deposits
The IQ Option has a minimum deposit of USD / GBP / EUR 10. You can select the form of deposit you want and IQ Option does not incur any fees to deposit capital. To make the first deposit, which involves in the EU inserting the username, personal information, inserting your trading history and uploading photo data, you will need to go through the account verification process. Various countries can have different requirements and may require proof to enable platform transactions.
IQ Option provides its clients with a variety of options for making deposits and transfers to and from their trading accounts. Customers typically can use debit systems like Maestro and Visa Electron, or credit cards like Visa and Master Card. In turn, customers can utilize a variety of payment providers, including Skrill, WebMoney, Cash U, Neteller and Moneybookers. Wire Transfer transactions are now approved, and the current minimum withdrawal amount is $2, whereas the maximum withdrawal time is 1 business day.
Your bank can charge a fee for the operation. As of now, IQ Option is currently not making deposits by PayPal. However, the system does seek to transform it into an option.IQ
While withdrawing funds from your IQ Option account the procedure used can vary based on the form of the deposit being created. In the case of credit or debit card transactions, the initial transaction amount must be deducted from the account. Although this deduction is viewed as a reimbursement, you can only withdraw your credit or debit card, including deposits made within 90 days, up to that amount. Any revenue that exceeds this cap will have to be removed from the option of a money transfer or your e-wallet.
The strategies for e-wallet withdrawals are close to those for deposits like Skrill, WebMoney and Neteller. Alternatively, you can extract those earnings with a bank transfer. Keep in mind that there will be a $31 charge to a bank transfer alternative. In the case of transactions made in an e-wallet you must pass the funds to the same e-wallet account.
Whatever mood of withdrawal you choose, IQ Option will manage the request within 3 working days. Visa cards and service companies of payment systems can require additional processing time. Bear in mind that by submitting authentication papers you must verify your identity until you can move funds from your IQ Choice Identification. It refers to the transfer of:
- A Visual Identification with a vehicle stamp or a passport.
- You must also display a snapshot of each card used on both hands in the case of a purchase completed using a bank card. Hide the CVV number and the middle digits of the card size. Keep the first six and final four digits open. It’s for your safety.
How to Trade on IQ Option
Trading is relatively simple on IQ Option, a well-built trading network. On the right hand in the center, you can see the diagram of the purchasing and selling cases. The balance is listed at the bottom, along with any funds you currently offer. The drop-down located in the map region at the top left can be used to select which instrument to sell to. The drop-down contains FX Options, Forex, Stocks, Crypto, Cash, Indices, and ETFs and you can then pick or test your chosen product.
You sell directly from the Cloud Trader’s Interface. You will see options on the right-hand side of the interface to purchase and sell your favorite product. You type in the amount of the drug you wish to purchase and fill your order. You may also place an order easily from the mobile app, and the overall interface is relatively similar. To the right of the table you can have the same options, with the potential to adjust finance, equity, and value, and then choose purchase or sell. This Trading site section will also present the spread for clarity.
Users can now easily search for their favorite cryptocurrencies and review all the most relevant and up-to-date information. In addition to offering Bitcoin and Ethereum, IQ Option also allows investing in at least ten other cryptocurrencies. That includes Dash, Normal, Ethereum, IOTA, Ripple, Monero and Litecoin.
The App often provides easy links to transactions, previous trading, and customer service, enabling users to easily open a chat with the help team in case of any problems. Another highlight feature is the support component which provides links to training and schooling materials. The trading app’s preview version is the same as the final one, and traders can improve their skills by accessing the $10,000 in simulated funds that come with the practice account. When things go wrong, these funds may be replenished, giving traders a safe pool of funds to deal with.
Order Types & Stop Loss Tools
IQ Option provides traders with a range of order types to improve flexibility and tailor the trading experience, as expected from current trading sites. The selection of order choices lets traders create plans with a fast, medium, or long-term variable return. Multipliers enable traders to increase the sum of investment risk with a resulting upturn in value.
Stop-loss orders let traders set maximum losses they can bear, automatically stopping trading if allowed. Profit-taking is the same and you determine when the profit reaches the market. A trailing stop will cause an auto-close to operate dynamically at cost, in the direction indicated by the trader, moving with the demand. Buying on preorders helps sellers determine the price they can join the company.
To complement the instruction forms, IQ Option offers a range of methods to create stops and take benefits. Whereas most brokers simply require you to choose the asset price, IQ Choice enables you to either allocate a percentage, multiple loss, or individual asset price to the take advantage or prevent loss.
There are specific types of orders available for the IQ Option, with the different types of orders available varying by the asset.
- Trailing stop orders draw upon the idea of a stop loss by utilizing dynamically stopped auto-close. A trailing stop command, with the price changes, will shift in the direction you want.
- Take profit orders are effectively the opposite of a stop-loss order. You decide the amount of the profit you want to produce, and the order will automatically close when it reaches this point.
- Stop-loss orders require you to set the maximum losses that you would be taking. When this sort of order is triggered it automatically prevents the trade to which the losses.
- Multiplier orders require you to increase investment returns with a multiplier and the degree of risk involved. It is a popular tool for seasoned traders but it can only be utilized by those with expertise because of the increased risk. When utilized properly, it would dramatically increase potential sales.
- Lastly, a pre-order helps you to choose the price at which you intend to enter the product. The exchange will be performed automatically when the demand reaches that point.
The broker has a broad variety of charting tools that can offer guidance to assist customers in designing their trading strategies to ensure traders can get the best out of the IQ option trading platform. Candle charts are among the most popular among IQ Option traders. Such candles show a length of time, with solid colors showing variation for the given period and points indicated for the date at the start and end of the given period. They are equivalent to hollow candles. Nevertheless, instead of having just strong colors, the positive candles are round, while the negative candles are hard.
IQ Option also offers region charts with a line-shaped price show along with coloring for the field underneath. Line maps are similar except that the area beneath the line is not marked. Last but not least, lines, like candle maps, cover a time you assign. They display the prices at the start and end of the process but do so with vertical lines. There are horizontal complementary lines that display prices open and close.
With the indicators on the IQ Option, you can see trends and help predict potential trades that will offer value. IQ Option involves 13 metrics that can be accessed through the chart app, some of which can be used to refine the outcomes and suggestions, individually or together.
- Moving Averages (MAs) includes Simple Moving Averages, Weighted Moving Averages, Flat Moving Averages, and Exponential Moving Averages. They can provide exposure in trends evolving that can be interpreted in conjunction with other metrics.
- The Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD) shows that the moving averages integrate and diverge, visualizing the interaction between two Linear Moving Averages (EMAs).
- The Parabolic SAR targets similarly to traveling averages. However, the price-based location switches as it shifts with higher acceleration. It occurs in a collection of tiny dots.
- The Awesome Oscillator shows a visualized ratio of two SMAs (Simple Moving Averages), one fast and one slow. The metric helps explain modern innovations in the manufacturing and finishing phases.
- Bollinger Bands are pattern markers that represent a diverse spectrum of price fluctuations.
- Volume Metrics represent, indicating interest, the amount of your favorite product bought and distributed within a specified period.
- The Alligator Indicator lets you assess the direction of market behavior and assists with the monitoring of sidebands (no-trend times). Overall, this metric helps traders recognize cross-functional trends.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) assists in determining the extent and potential recovery stages of an established trend. It compares (absolute) price rise in assets with the overall market decrease, showing this over a graph.
- The Stoch or Stochastic Oscillator indicators show the current value of a price in comparison to the chosen period peaks. This is used as a statistic that will help you determine possible reversal stages.
- The Average True Range (ATR) indicates the real variation within the given time frame of a trading asset and measures the change quota.
- The Average Directional Movement Index (ADX) shows the strength of a shift after the price transition begins. That may also represent potential business activity changes.
- A fractal is a series that includes a total of five Japanese candlesticks, showing local maxima and price curve rates as well as sector reversal points.
- Eventually the Commodity Channel Index (CCI) measures the speed associated with shifts in the sector. It helps traders to forecast possible market reversals and can detect fluctuations or calculate a pattern’s magnitude.
IQ Option Affiliate Program
IQ Option offers a referral scheme to those who want to increase their income by allowing others to sign up and utilize the site. You post the associate connection when you are an associate, whether that be on a forum, journal or somewhere else. A consumer can then click on the ad or connection from there. It will connect with your special ID as they sign up. Your incentives arrive when the users you’re motivating to sign up for IQ Option start trading.
You will gain as much as 70 percent of the broker’s income depending on the client’s trading operation. That lasts for life, providing for the potential for passive income. The wages are paid out twice a month, so you may pick your chosen form of payment. IQ Option currently has 115,410 affiliates in 178 countries. IQ Choice associates had received $35,015.50 for the day just on the day of publication. On the affiliate page of the IQ App, you can show up-to-date statistics about the nations, clients, affiliates and sum received by affiliates for the day.
The affiliate program of IQ Option does not permit a negative balance, because there are no deductions from your earnings, only taxes. Cross-platform support is also available, with apps for desktop and online, multilingual support and unified connections. The software also provides analytics, along with reports that contain filters for results.
IQ Option provides, in addition to the standard affiliate system, an IQ Option CPA system which it advertises as one of the “most profitable” programs of its kind within the industry. Skilled traders will get payments from $35 to $1,200. Like for the standard partner system, the CPA system collects fees twice a month and provides valuable details.
IQ Choice is an amazing platform that provides a great deal of value to its users. The web incorporates a high degree of openness and accessibility so consumers will feel confident ensuring the website conforms to the current financial regulations. Trading on the web is usually a relatively seamless process and the website uses an elegant user interface that is simple to use.
The software and trading framework is robust enough for experienced traders while still being sufficiently simple to enable new entrants to learn the trading method painlessly.
IQ Option is a rising business that has expanded to operate approximately 15 million customers that conduct 3 million average transactions. The company also boasts a trade rate of $11 billion a month and paying out over $5.7 million a month to its customers. The platform may have its limitations, so customers needing intensive contact with a customer support representative may not be compensated with the two account rates.
To be in consistent communication with a custom account manager trader are expected to pay a $3000 fee that might be too restrictive for some. The platform is also proving common with traders around the world and despite IQ Option devoting time and resources to improving its customer support, there is the risk that users will have to wait longer than 24 minutes to have their queries handled.